Just starting!

Just starting!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool #4 Docs and News

Google Docs is an easy way for students, teachers and friends to share documents and media while having the opportunity to view and edit the document at the same time. So many writing projects can be explored in an easy and timely fashion with this resource. I will need to get my students started on this but I can see it taking off on it's own after awhile. Too bad we didn't have this when we started out sharing our lesson plans!


With Google reader I also love the fact that it is an easy way to get the latest news.  I imagine using Google Reader in Social Studies and History in order to keep up with world news and events and allow students to make connections with specific concepts in Social Studies that is of focus for that particular week.

No comments:

Post a Comment