Just starting!

Just starting!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool #11 Reflections

For your final 11 Tools post, answer these questions:

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
* I was pleasantly surprised to see that some tools were alot easier than I thought they would be! For our science curriculum on habitats, I already see putting together a video or maybe multiple videos on different habitats.

2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?
*Yes, my thinking has expanded and my imagination can now see doing projects I used to think were too complicated.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
The greatest surprise was that some of these tools are quite user-friendly. When I was younger, everything having to do with computers involved tons of codes, functions and hours of tedious work. And now so many wonderful projects can be developed with relative ease! I can't wait to try a few different tools in each subject area.

No comments:

Post a Comment